About Dr. Wolf
Dayton, Ohio Cosmetic Surgeon
Mission: To fulfill the dreams of patients seeking safe, effective surgical treatment to rejuvenate youth and beauty. Since 1989 Dr. Wolf has offered safe and effective surgical and non-surgical procedures in West Alexandria, Ohio.
- Dr. Wolf’s Rejuvenation Center for Face Lifts, Liposuction and Vein Therapy is a highly respected, state-of-the-art medical facility.
- Raymond D. Wolf, D.O. is a 1986 graduate of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- During his first year, he received the McCaughlin Scholarship for excellence in Osteopathic Medicine.
- He also received the Dean’s Award for outstanding achievement when he graduated first in his class.
- He continued his training at Grandview Hospital and Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio.
- Board Certified Phlebologist-American Board of Phlebology 2009
- Registered Vascular Technologist-2008
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation-2009
- Board certification through AOBFP (American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians) was achieved in 1995.
- He received Fellow status in the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery in 1997.
- Membership in the American College of Cosmetic Surgery and American College of Phlebology were also achieved.
- A Facial Surgery Preceptorship was taken with James Fulton, M.D. – the co-inventor of Retin-A.
- Liposculpture training was with Jeffrey Klein, M.D. – the originator of tumescent liposuction.
Dr. Wolf also received personal training from other leaders in cosmetic surgery and phlebology and brought these advances back to Ohio.